GLOBALCOM® General Purpose Paging and Notification
GLOBALCOM® systems are designed to facilitate all types of communication within a variety of facilities. From standard public address functions, to ADA compliant audio/visual paging, and mass notification messaging; the GLOBALCOM® system is the heart of crisis management systems that are designed to be ready for anything. Getting the right message to the right people when they need it is critical when seconds count.
The GLOBALCOM® platform is loaded with features that make it easy to use, scalable to any facility, and cost effective to implement. Key features include:
- Software-Centric and Affordable with Open Computer Hardware Architecture
- Completely Digital System Components
- Scalable Level of Inputs/Outputs
- Integrated VoIP Telephone Paging Makes Microphone Stations a Scalability Decision
- 240 Hours of .wav File Storage
- Audio and Logic Interfaces with Fire Alarm and Security Systems
- Synchronous Visual Paging with All Recorded Messages
- Multilingual Audio Visual Messaging
- Complete System Supervision and Reporting
- Automatic Volume Level Compensation
- Multiple Redundancy Levels
- Live or Recorded Emergency Broadcasts with SMS Text Messaging
- Text-to-Speech Courtesy Announcement System (TCAS)
Software-Centric and Affordable with Open Computer Hardware Architecture
Your computer or ours…simply download the software that fits the solution and design. The need for the extensive head end hardware does not apply for every situation. GLOBALCOM® is scalable, flexible, and affordable.
- Computers Can be Provided by IED if Preferred
- Downloadable Software/Modules
- Access to ALL Software Updates
- Simple Software Licensing Terms
GLOBALCOM® systems have been deployed across the United States and around the world in facilities ranging from airports, transportation centers, healthcare facilities, industrial complexes, shopping centers, education campuses, theme parks, and government buildings/installations. GLOBALCOM® automates both daily and emergency message delivery while providing clear, intelligible audio that enables messages to be not only heard, but more importantly understood. System supervision alerts administrators and maintenance personnel of problems as they happen so they can be immediately addressed. Communication stations have “hot key” programmability that simplifies operation especially in emergency situation.